The Hertz Customer Survey is now available at www.Hertzsurvey.com, It is an online questionnaire which is designed by Hertz. They are inviting the customers to take the survey, in order to measure the customer expereince with the products & services that they offer to the customer. This rental company will use the information that the customers provided to know the customer needs.
By participating in the survey will give you an opportunity to win exciting rewards. You can help them by giving them valuable feedback. If you recently used their car for the rental you must have a purchase receipt. Instead of dumping it, you can use it to give the customer feedback. It just takes a few minutes of time all you need is to remember your experience with their rental cars and rate and review the same in the form. We suggest you to take the survey online which is convenient and easy to do.
Hertz Customer Survey Details
|Sweepstakes Name||Hertz Customer Survey|
|Receipt Valid For||7 Days|
|Offer Prize||Offer coupon|
|Participating Locations||United States and Canada|
Hertz Customer Survey Guide
- To take the Hertz Customer Survey please visit www.Hertzsurvey.com.
- Click on “Click here to take the survey!”
- Now Enter the Rental Record number which will be 9 digits and can be located at the top of the purchase receipt.
- Click the navigation to continue.
- Give the access code in the text box.
- You have to answer four questions.
- Be honest and if you are unsatisfied with any of their services just state the same reason in the text box.
- After finishing submit the survey.
- You will be coupon code which gives a discount for your rides on your next usage, enjoy.
Terms & Conditions
- If you have accessibility to a computer then we suggest you take the survey online.
- The minimum age requirement is 18 years or older.
- You must be a legal resident of the U.S or Canada.
- Purchase with an invitation, which can be used only once per survey.
Hertz Corporation is a car rental company which is founded in the year 1918 at Chicago, Illinois, U.S. The person who started this rental chain is Walter L. Jacobs. There are operating 30,000 locations in that specified into Hertz, Dollar, and Thrifty. They are serving 150 countries and their revenue is US$9.8 billion. You can rent a car at any pickup location at cheap prices. The rate depends on the distance and the vehicle you are renting.
Hertz Official Website: https://www.hertz.com/