The Hen House Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.HenHousefeedback.com. The online questionnaire was designed by Hen House Interstate, Inc in-order to receive customer insights. People who had their meal at the restaurant can give the customer opinion about family meals, ingredients, baked goods, and household products. It helps this chicken restaurant to enhance services regarding chicken taste, and ambience at the store. Based on feedback, the restaurant’s review service quality from all factors which are involved in food production and full-fill quality requirements.
After completion of the survey, customers can get a chance to win $5.00 incentive credited to your reward cards. Those $5.00 Incentive reward card’s can be used for the next visit to the Hen House Restaurants , there is no limit to enter into the sweepstakes and get rewards every time. You just need validation code to get rewarded, don’t miss the chance visit the restaurant and get the free rewards to save your money.
Hen House Customer Satisfaction Survey Information
|Sweepstakes Name||Hen House Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Organised by||Hen House|
|Receipt Valid For||30 days|
|Offer prize||Free $5.00 Incentive|
|Participating Loactions||United States|
How to Take The Hen House Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Go to official website https://www.HenHousefeedback.com.
- Select language either english or spanish.
- Enter 16-digit survey code which is in the purchased receipt.
- Please select the time printed on your receipt .
- It displays questions, regarding your experience at the food company.
- Answer all the questions honestly based on the various factors you noticed over there.
- Fill questionnaire form, after entering into sweepstake.
- Enter your name, Date of birth, Place, Store name, date and time correctly
- Then only you will receive validation code, this code is valid for only 3 business days.
- Redeem the validation codes to get rewards for your next visit at the food store.
- Price Chopper Customer Survey
- BagelTalk Guest Experience Survey
- Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Dunkin’ Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Nike Customer Store Survey
About Hen House:
Hen House Interstate, Inc. was a Chesterfield, Missouri-based company that owned and operated a chain of chicken restaurants that at one time had up to 40 locations on the American Interstate highway system throughout Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri and Kansas. The Chicken chain was known for its open menu concept, which allowed patrons to order any kind of food at any time of the day, such as eggs and pancakes at dinnertime and hamburgers and fried chicken in the morning.
Official Website : https://www.henhouserestaurant.com/