The Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey can be found at www.Jacklistens.com, It is an online questionnaire form which is designed by Jack in the Box. The restaurant requesting the customers to participate in the survey. You can leave your valuable feedback about their food quality and dining experience at a nearby restaurant. Impressions are collected to measure customer satisfaction and help them to improve in their products and services to compete in the market.
We suggest you participate in this survey, you can share your opinions about your last visit experiences with the restaurant and asks for reviews in order to know how they enjoying their food and services. On completing the survey you will get a validation code which can be redeemable to get 2 free tacos on your next visit at the restaurant.
Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey Details
|Sweepstakes Name||Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Organised By||Jack in the Box|
|Receipt Valid For||3 Days|
|Offer Prize||Buy Jumbo Jack or Supreme Croissant , Get Same Free!|
|Participating Locations||United States and Canada|
How To Take Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey?
- In order to Complete Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey, keep the receipt ready.
- Visit www.jacklistens.com to start.
- Gather Recently Visited Receipt that contains an Invitational code that Does not Exceed More than Three days.
- Now enter the fourteen-digit code.
- You can locate the number in the middle of the purchase receipt.
- Click on the Red button to continue.
- Enter the day that which you visited as well set time.
- Only fill in the data from the receipt.
- Choose an option that how did you dine.
- Now rate your overall satisfaction with the store.
- After Finishing Click on Submit.
- You will receive a Validation code with is Essential to Redeem free tacos offer on your next visit.
- Nike Customer Store Survey
- Abercrombie & Fitch Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Papa Murphy’s Customer Feedback Survey
- Perkins Guest Experience Survey
- Long John Silver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Burlington Customer Satisfaction Survey
Terms & Conditions
- The participant must have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Able to understand English or Spanish.
- Entrant must need a recent receipt with an invitation to share their ideas.
- Contester age should be above 18 years.
About Jack in the Box
Jack in the Box is a fast-food restaurant chain in America. This restaurant is founded on February 21, 1951 at San Diego, California. The founder of this restaurant chain is Robert O. Peterson in , and the current headquarter is San Diego. It contains 2,200 locations in the United States. You can order Hamburgers, chicken, sandwiches, meats, salads, and breakfast.
Jack in the Box Official Website: https://www.jackinthebox.com/